NEW 14K WHITE GOLD CHAINS ADDED!
Visit our jewelry studio in Old Town, Fort Collins and walk out with the lasting sparkle of 14k gold!
We are now taking appointments to weld a perfectly-sized gold chain right onto your wrist or ankle, or even finger!
The process is quick, easy, painless and fun. The claspless bracelet is made to become a part of you, adding glimmer wherever you go.
No special care or maintenance is needed, and the yellow gold chain will not oxidize or tarnish. You’ll barely even feel it as you wear it!
And what better way to symbolize friendship than with a never-ending circle of gold? Bring your besties along and get your Evermore permanent bracelets together!
We are always adding to our unique line-up of chains, but we currently have these in stock:
- Dainty: Solid 14k yellow or white gold chain (1.3mm) $112 bracelet / $148 anklet / $78 ring
Mona, Zsa Zsa, Kitty and Minx: Solid 14k yellow or white gold chains $162 bracelet / $220 anklet / $98 ring
- Pricing does not include sales tax.
- We require a deposit of $25 to schedule your appointment (or $10 for a re-weld), which will be applied to the final price of your permanent bracelet. This deposit is refundable up 24 hours ahead of your appointment time. We're also happy to reschedule you if needed.
- We accept cash and cards.
- WHERE TO FIND US: We are located at 23 Old Town Square, suite 250E. Find the entrance in the alley, across from Trimble Court Artisans. Head to the second floor, go through the double doors and stay to the right. Take a quick left before the common area, got left again into suite 250. We're behind door E. (You can also feel free to text us at 970-305-4332 when you arrive and we'll be happy to show you the way!)
- If you’re bringing a group, please book a separate appointment for each person.
- If you want multiple bracelets and/or anklets or rings welded, no problem! Just book a separate appointment for each one.
- The minimum age to get an Evermore Bracelet is 10 years old. Minors younger than 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If you’ve ever experienced an allergic reaction to 14k gold, we don’t recommend getting the Evermore Bracelet.
- If you ever want to take your Evermore Bracelet off, it can be done easily with scissors. We can re-weld it back on for you for $10.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule after booking your appointment, please call 970-305-4332 or email us Jenna@JennaKooJewelry.com